Tuesday, July 21, 2009

JB Trip - Day 3

It's Day 3 (Thursday), I'm getting pissed of having to extend my stay, tired of taking pichas, and just want to get on with solving the stupid problems I'm facing here, so.. Day 3 will be whacked into 1 post..

Breakfast

You know, when you are given buffet for every breakfast, you just don't get that pampered feeling anymore.. Just treat it as a normal meal, you get what I mean?

*Shaddup la you moron, give you buffets everyday still complain!*

Ok fine, you don't get me, I can understand.. Anyway, for breakfast today I just took 1 round: Pastry, toast bread, cold chicken slice, strangled scrambled egg, roti canai, sausage, french toast, and a glass of soya milk.

We stayed in the hotel until 12 noon, waiting for those guys over at the US to send us some source code files to help us troubleshoot what went wrong over here..

JB Taxi

This is where the place I'm going

Bla bla bla, install uninstall, open close, climb up climb down, send SCPIs, reboot PCs, give up the US guy buggy program, re-write a new test program, work all the way until 11.30pm, finally done!

Head back to hotel, already past midnight, hotel buffet no more, hawker food on nearby street no more.. so... room service again!

My colleague strongly recommended Penang Char Kuay Teow on the menu, so...

RM35 Penang Char Kuay Teow

Like a mountain

BIG BIG BIG x10 PRAWN

BIG BIG LALA-LOOKALIKE SHELL

Finally able to fall asleep at 3.00am... ZZzzzz

No comments: