Saturday, July 25, 2009

SOS Call

I need help.. like.. quite desperately...

I accidentally broke a soup boiling claypot cover belonging to someone else, and I need to find find an exact model as replacement..

Problem is, the pot is bought in KL, I'm stuck in Penang, I've been to all the major super/hypermarkets in Penang Island, and a couple of shops selling kitchenwares in Bayan Lepas and Georgetown, still couldn't manage to find it..

According to the shop owners, by looking at the box, it's China made, and most shops don't sell them..

If that's the case, then I'm screwed... like... big time...

So, if any of you guys saw this before, or better still, know where to buy this:


Please, drop me a comment...

10Q very much....

3 comments:

贾克琳 said...

Sorry.. I Can't help...

RealGunners said...

it's ok, i'll keep trying to find

cannas said...

hey i saw this in the market before..let me check it out again this weekend...will let u know k