Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We Must Be Transparent

Honestly, I don't care much about Teoh Beng Hock's death.. I mean, it's not that I don't care about a life, it's just that being in the country where I am in, having the kind of political drama that we have, nothing seems to be surprising anymore.. and there's a whole lot more of people who died due to murders daily, so why should I pay more attention to one?

It so happened that I was reading TheStar online just now, yes I do still read MSM, even though I don't really trust them word for word, and I came across this article here:

“The police must be very transparent and professional in their investigations as they have to answer a lot of questions being asked by the public. I have requested this investigation to be conducted swiftly but carefully and thoroughly.

“If these issues are not answered to the satisfaction of the public, then we have to face the consequences of a royal commission or an independent commission,” he said.

Hishammuddin said he was personally monitoring the progress of the investigations.

The greens, well said, fair enough... the police must be very transparent and professional.. true...

Then he says the reds... and I can't help but laugh... how the heck can we expect transparency if this fella is going to monitor what they do? After all, the reputation of these guys are well known...

I suppose some dudes just think that we are all 3-year-olds.. haih...

1 comment:

PoisonKagero said...

Short, simple post...and I absolutely agree with you! I'm so sick of reading The Star actually...cos it's so pro-government ><