Friday, September 25, 2009

Choices?

Ok, let's not talk about my flip-flop, yo-yo mood today. Let's talk about, something in my possession that needs replacement...

In case you didn't know, my hand phone began to screw me up since about 2 months ago. First, the whole phone fucked up. A thorough investigation shows that the memory card is fried, and the camera cannot be accessed.

Then, the display screen begin to lag the keystrokes on the keypad by 1-2 counts. For example, I type 012345678, the display screen will just show 01234567.

Lately, my phone starts to mess up my phonebook contacts. For example, when I reply an SMS to, say Catherine for example, the message would go to Cathrane, which is 1 name below Catherine in my phonebook.

I tried to send the phone for repair, reflashing or hardware change, I tried a few shops, all same response: Dude, it is time, change new phone la.

So... I'm faced with the inevitable now, B U Y N E W H A N D P H O N E !

In case you didn't know, I'm anti-whateverbrandsthatthemajorityuse,



And then, there's also one brand, my current handphone's brand, that seems to cease coming up with handphones...


So, I'm left with one probable choice...


I'm looking for a cheap slide phone. I've been checking out these:


Haih... how to choose..

4 comments:

ThinkING said...

iphone ler??

RealGunners said...

iphone mahal :S

kenwooi said...

i always prefer nokia.. =)

kenwooi.com

RealGunners said...

as does many others, which is why i don't like nokia