Sunday, October 25, 2009

Charming

I gotta admit, I'm kinda.. fascinated with vampires lately... in fact I almost live like one nowadays: I don't sleep, much, at night; I lost appetite to normal food, I'm easily distracted, I always give in to my worse instincts, I'm always thirsty, and I drink blood.

I've been watching, and re-watching, and re-watching Twilight, Underworld and Underworld: Revolution, again, and again, and again...

I mean, how could you resist any vampire like Selene?


Her outfit does not reveal much of her at all, but I'm positive that many guys find her rather attractive. Actually, I think she's... sexy...

And I'm sure most girls couldn't resist Edward Cullen either, don't tell me otherwise, I've seen you girls losing your heads over him!

I wonder, why are they so attractive as vampires in the movies? I mean, I know Kate Beckinsale and Robert Pattinson are already quite irresistible in their own rights, but once they transformed into vampires, the charm, the gorgeousness, totally blows off into the next level..

And then I realized, it must be the eyes!


He's totally gorgeous, obviously...

It's their eyes that change colors, that electrify people. Their eyes change colors according to their personality, and when they are in a good mood, their eyes turn into charming colors.

That's what makes them so gorgeous compared to humans. Or at least, that was the case.

I came across this Geo Lens few days ago. It's actually a brand of contact lenses, they're from Korea, they're red hot over there, and... and... their lenses come in various colors!


They used to be just available in Korea, but good news to Malaysians, they've made their way to our shores quite recently.

The price is quite reasonable, a pair of them costs RM30.00 and can last you 3-6 months. They're manufactured by a company called GEO Medical, and since they're red hot in Korea, so there should be no safety concerns here.

Here's the Malaysian distributor's site, they call themselves Sekt-District, you can get more info on the product range, pricing, details and everything there.



So far, the customer service has been excellent, so you should have no problems if you want to deal with them.

Now, Everyone Can Fly Be A Vampire!

Ok lah, it's an advertorial lah this post, so what? Even Kenny Sia does it what! Most important is that the product is really good ma :P