Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gunners Forever

Soccernet's headline few days ago:

Tottenham's Keane: We're stronger than Arsenal

Ha.ha.ha... Hahahahahaha!!!!
----------
I haven't watched 1 full game of football in a long long time... not even when I was home, home's Astro somehow dropped sports channels for chinese drama channels... last time I tried watching football was at a McD, Arsenal vs ManUre, and the whole restaurant was like Old Trafford, and I didn't last half an hour in there...

I haven't really felt like doing much at all lately... tired with all sorts of things... Today was really a spontaneous decision, I just glanced at the matches available and schedule, and decided to give myself a life today, doing something that I used to enjoy doing... After all, a match against the Hotsoups is something big for the Gunners...

And, I'm glad I watched the game. For a few moments I was afraid that I won't be able to enjoy the game, but these guys proved me wrong...



For the whole match, Hotsoups was outplayed, outpassed, outclassed, and outscored, and big-mouth Keane was nowhere to be seen, until he got substituted after the hour mark when he made his 1st appearance on the TV. Even at 3-0 down, they didn't even try to attack the Gunners, they continue to put 10 men in front of their goal. So much for the London derby. It was supposed to be as big as ManUre - ManCity / Liverpool - Everton, if not bigger...

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm finding my way back...


Gunners Forever!!!

No comments: