Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Midnight Sun

The Twilight series novels were good, all 4 of them, absolutely got me captivated...

Yet, the best for me is the one unpublished: companion novel for Twilight, the same story told on Edward Cullen's perspective...

Reading the inner struggles of Edward is like reading a mirror portrait of myself, is like staring at my own struggles, it's so similar that it's frightening...

Except that I'm not totally gorgeous, I don't drive ostentatious cars, and I don't feed on blood...

I've already read the draft pdf file that Stephenie Meyer uploaded in her website for 4 times. Now in progress of the 5th time...

It's just halfway complete, wonder which moron leaked the draft to the net midway through completion and pissed the author off completing the book...

Anyway, this is my personal brand of heroine now...


Help yourself too...

No comments: