Friday, October 02, 2009

Outing

Was on my way to a dinner meet-up with a couple of friends when I got myself involved in a freak accident. No pictures, I'll just describe it as simply as possible:

Kids play kite at the padang beside the road, kite dropping onto the road, motorbike cut across in front of me, motor rider's neck got tangled by the kite string, motor stopped right in front of me, I braked, not enough, BANG!!!

Tis' what happens to me car

Thank goodness no one was hurt, motor guy got abit of bleeding on his neck.

Motor guy keep saying: "No no I don't blame you, is not your fault, it's those kids playing kites here"

OF COURSE IT'S NOT MY FAULT LA DUMBASS! YOU CUT ACROSS IN FRONT OF ME AND STOPPED ALL OF A SUDDEN WHAT!

Anyway.... nemind la..

Dinner at Black Canyon, Jusco Maluri. This place specializes in International and Thai cuisine, as well as coffee...

Watermelon Frost

Jamaican Blast (with rum)

I forgot to snap the food.... haihzzz...

It was great, talking, gossiping, laughing... the food was not bad too btw, worth a visit or two...

No comments: