Monday, December 14, 2009

Helpless

Have you ever felt that, there is something that you desperately desire, so desperate that you'd gladly die for it, and yet, knowing that even by giving your life, you will never be able to obtain it...

Do you know how that feels? One word: sucks.......
- - - - - - - - - -
I've never been particularly excited about something good happening to me, in fact I always feel kinda depressed. Weirdo right? It's not that I don't want anything good to befall me, I still hope for all those stuff like increments, promotions, bonuses, investment returns... it's just that, every time something good happens, there will be a corresponding bad thing to happen soon after that.

I'm just bracing myself for the storm after the rainbow, that's how my life is, and always has been, opposite from the norm I suppose....