Sunday, January 31, 2010

Meritus Mandarin Singapore

Unlike my older colleagues, I totally enjoy business trips...

Because you get to stay in luxurious hotels at the expense of the company during these trips...

The previous trip to Singapore last week, I stayed at the Meritus Mandarin Singapore, smack at the heart of Orchard Road...


Initially, the booking was for the standard Deluxe Room, but the hotel overbooked and overlooked, so they called to inform me that they upgraded me to Executive Suite at no additional cost...

Then when I arrived, I was told that there's a Premier Room (slightly better than Deluxe Room) available and they put me there (no more Executive Suite for me :'( )..

Anyway, coming to Singapore, I fully understand the difference between Moto V3X's and Samsung J800's camera...

King size comfy bed

42-inch LG LCD TV

Leather chair

Complimentary mini-bar items (partial)

Shower room

Complimentary toiletries

The hotel room is really cool, just that my new handphone's camera did not do them any justice...

I miss my V3X... :'(

1 comment:

Peju said...

Great room and great blog.

Check out my site www.sqdsa.com