Friday, February 05, 2010

Orchard Road

Staying at the heart of Orchard Road, I had the opportunity to explore this famous shopping street of Singapore for a bit...

Managed to visit the newest kid on the block shopping centre of the street, the Ion Orchard...

They claim to house the largest LV store in Asia...



However, I'm only free to roam around at night (I'm on a business trip ok? Day time = work work work)...

My handphone cam can only capture this kind of stuff:


So I gave up taking pictures...

Anyway, Orchard Road is... well... rather easy to recognize...

Along the road, you will be able to see: Orchard Shopping Centre, Orchard Plaza, Orchard Central, Orchard MRT, Orchard Boutique, Orchard Travels, Orchard Cafe, Orchard Chicken Rice, Orchard papaya farm...

You will also be able to see lots of OL and O2L (Orchard Lala and Orchard Office Lady)...

2 comments:

jfook said...

I love ION Orchard!

kenwooi said...

been there 2 years ago.. nice place to hang out.. =)

kenwooi.com