Sunday, March 07, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yay~ It's my birthday today~ *jumps up and down in excitement*...

Anyway, went to celebrate with some friends at Canton-i, Queensbay just now...

I always thought Canton-i was just a fake, imitation of Dragon-i, today only I realized, they are operated by the same company... =.="

Anyway, in my opinion, they kept up with their sibling restaurant in 1 aspect: premium price, but they failed at another aspect: premium quality...

My drink: 七仙女 Seven Belle


Bird's Eye view:


Well, the tea came with the tea leaves tied in a ball, we can watch the tea leaves open up into a flower gradually...

Wow! So amazing!... But... but but but... there are many outlets selling flower tea that have this kind of spectacle... so actually is not that amazing la...

My food: 双拼云吞面(烧腩+鲜虾云吞) Double Combination Wanton Noodle (Roast Pork Belly+Fresh Prawn Wanton)


Seriously, for a wanton noodle that cost more than double of the coffee shop version, it is not quite half as good... and I have never given a shit on Penang's coffee shop wanton mee to be honest...

Anyway, it was me who chose this restaurant over a couple other suggestions... thought that it might be worth a try because I have never tried this restaurant before...

My birthday cake, from Starbucks: forgot the cake what name already


Ironically, this is the best food for the night :-P

Thanks, friends~ :-)

2 comments:

ThinkING said...

Belated Happy Birthday :)

Pork Chop said...

Happy Belated Birthday :)