Sunday, April 18, 2010

My new place...

It's good timing that I bought my new toy shortly after moving to my new place... now I can introduce the place to you nicely...

BTW, I took these photos last night on ISO 200, without flash, so forgive me if the photo looks not so sharp ya ;P

I actually moved to a certain Springfield Condominium located at Sg Ara...

The block I'm staying at, Block B...

The condo's Gym/Clubhouse...

I'm not moving in with colleagues or new friends whatsoever... I'm just a stranger moving in with a few more strangers... which is good in another way...

Ok here's the house...

The living room...

The kitchen...

The washing area...

The toilet/bathroom...

My little room...

There are pros and cons and gray areas of moving here compared to where I was staying in...

Pros:
1. Cheaper, don't probe about the price, but it is significant enough...
2. Quieter environment, no midnight mat rempit races, and no constant unexpected bullshits and drama unfolding...
3. Cooler, which is expected when comparing condo vs landed...

Cons:
1. Further from my workplace, potential to get caught in traffic jams...
2. Parking could be a pain in the arse on weekday nights, not because of having to park abit further away from the gate (that's low on my priority list), but because stray dogs come out at night...

Gray areas:
1. Have to walk significantly further from car to house, but this is not necessarily a bad thing, its just an enforced exercise routine...
2. The room is smaller, less space for maneuver, but then, I don't have loads of trinkets so I don't really need a big room, helps spark my ID creativity too ;P
3. Cleanliness, I'm staying in an essentially all guys house and our definition to the term 'dirty' is much looser compared girls. This could be interpreted as: the house is more dirty, or there's less pressure to mop the floors/wipe the windows weekly...

So... there you go... my new place for... who knows how long... :-)

2 comments:

ThinkING said...

How come changed a new place suddenly? thought you just moved to the landed house not enough for a year.

Anyway, staying with girls should be much better than staying with guys :p

Enjoy it ya...

RealGunners said...

no lo... depends on what type of girls too :p