Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekend out with me' new toy...

I'm going to blog about today, which is some sort of a typical weekend for me in Penang, I figured it'd be a good way to give my new baby a good shakedown...

Breakfast in the morning at McD Sunshine Square, where a lenglui is lucky enough to be the first person to be captured by my A3000 IS my A3000 IS is lucky enough that the first person to be captured is a lenglui...

Cannas, my breakfast buddy of the day...

This is me...

My Egg McMuffin with Chicken Roll...

I'm happy, I've never been able to capture any food photo as clear as this during my post-V3x era...

After breakfast, another weekend routine for me would be to check in to the office...

It's actually a non-working days for engineers on weekends, but I usually end up wandering back here... it's not so much as weekend support/clearing my huge backlog of open tasks as coming to enjoy the free internet/free air-cond/comfy chair...

My cubicle mess of a workplace...

Usually I'd end up hanging around office until dinner time... but I got invited for a movie session by a friend who is based across the bridge, so after a couple of hours in the office,

I was on my way...

To this place...

The movie of the day...

Well, it's a local production.. produced by Agu 阿牛 (of 对面的女孩看过来 fame)... Malaysian-star studded cast aside, and the lack of climax aside, I think this movie is quite refreshing, with some interesting concepts... I'd say good job done by the team...

After movie, went for yumcha session...

At my suggestion, we went to this place...

Their main outlet is at Butterworth... Jalan Raja Uda or something... can't really remember the street name... but the main point is, having tried on both outlets, I feel this Bay Avenue branch serves better food...

Dragon fruit juice - RM5.80

French Fries - RM3.50

Ham & Mushroom Pizza - RM8.80

After yumcha, our "date" ended... came back to relax relax goyang kaki waiting for a brand new tomorrow :) ...

No comments: