Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Ah Leong sets foot at SF

The flight from Hong Kong to San Francisco took about 12 hours... count count, I boarded the SilkAir plane from Penang on Saturday 10.15am, I finally arrived at San Francisco airport on Saturday 7.25pm (Malaysia Sunday 10.25pm)... I have been traveling for 1 full day!

Walkway towards baggage claims/check out terminals...

Looks kinda lousy to be honest...

Spotted something that I've never seen before...


Saw this too...

Thank you!

Beyond this walkway, SF airport does not allow photography... so the next photo, I'm already outside the airport...

No problem, SF only mah....

A view from the outside of the airport...

It's one of the airport's numerous terminals...

We took a cab to our hotel, Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf... I tried to take some photos/videos during the ride... but... it was getting dark, and the cabbie was doing an impersonation of a WRC driver... so I shall not bother you with blurry images and videos that represents a roller coaster ride...

We managed to reach the hotel safely though... checked-in, settled down, then we decided to check out SF night...

It was 10pm, everything was closed, and the wind was blowing real hard... within 3 minutes of leaving the hotel entrance, we headed back...


Leave the sightseeing for tomorrow ba...

No comments: