Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Hong Kong

I'm telling you, my flight to SF includes a 1-hour transit at Hong Kong's Kai Tak International Airport... this means, I also managed to set foot in Hong Kong on this business trip...

I was busy looking to take pictures that can proof this fact...

If I can all but get out of the airport and take a picture of the airport with the big big signboard of the airport name, then no problem lah... but the thing is, I'm just transiting, cannot go out... it was so frustrating...

At first glance, this seems to be able to proof...

But, 离港 (lei gong) can translate to "leaving the seaport" instead of "leaving Hong Kong"... could be in China or Taiwan... not very convincing...

Then there's this departure signboard...

Then again, signboard in Chinese words prove nothing too, could be China or Taiwan also...

This picture of the boarding lounge full of Chinese...

Also said Chinese lo... Chinese are not specialty of Hong Kong ok?

This picture of the roof at the boarding lounge...

Proves nothing!

As I was on the verge of giving up... suddenly... an AHA! moment appeared...

I saw this...

Don't tell me China or Taiwan fines people in HK$ ah... this is really Hong Kong!! I really got set foot in Hong Kong!!!

Glorious!!! Woohoooo!!!!

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

haha.. yeala.. i believe you were in HK! =D

RealGunners said...

good