Saturday, June 05, 2010

Asian Food @ Loveland

Asian food in Loveland is a disaster... in fact, we can't even call it Asian food, more appropriate description would be: sugary food labeled as Asian food...

Noodles & Company

A noodle shop that sell pasta as well as various Asian noodles...

The concept is good...

*Tips free eatery is rare commodity in the US*

They also got Thai chili sauce, which should be good...


Only that the chili sauce is not hot at all, but sibeh sweet...

Ordered Pad Thai,


Every mouthful is like putting a spoon of sugar into your mouth... geli @@

Pho Lan

A Vietnamese restaurant specializing in pho (beef noodle soup), got many wonderful reviews from the internet...


I didn't have pho here, I had the Bun Dac Biet...


This is how my Bun Dac Biet looks like...


Again, every mouthful is like putting a spoonful of sugar into your mouth...

I think, Loveland being a small town with basically negligible number of Asians, the food are heavily localized...

But then, I don't recall steaks being sweet... I wonder if having these kind of food will make Americans stereotype Asian food as being very sweet...

This is bad... really really bad...

No comments: