Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fort Collins

Fort Collins is a bigger township a few miles north of Loveland. It is known as the college town of Colorado, housing the Colorado State University. According to our US colleagues, it is also known as Colorado's home of good beer...

Unfortunately, we were really not familiar with this place, there was one evening that we drove all the way into this township in search of dinner (we heard there's a substantial Asian community here), we just drove around the town and discovered nothing much...

Just managed to snap a photo of sunset while in the car (I wasn't driving at that time)...


We passed by the university on the outside, but there was nothing much to see on the outside, and we couldn't go inside, so there's nothing to show...

We stopped by at Foothills Mall to see if there's any shops here that Loveland does not have...

I wanted to begin snapping away at the shops, but a security guard immediately came and stopped me and said, "No photos in the mall"

......

There's Victoria's Secret shop here! But I was afraid to openly aim and snap, so I curi-curi snap, and below is the result... not clear... :(


Didn't buy anything, just see see look look, then head back to Loveland for dinner... on the way pass by something that we don't see in Loveland and Malaysia...


Don't focus on the logo, focus on what the building is... Have you ever seen 7-Eleven petrol station in Malaysia?? No right?

Basically, that's all about my experience with Fort Collins... kind of disappointing... I think if I got travel here again next time, I will try to find out the attractions to go to...

No comments: