Thursday, July 08, 2010

Intern Girl pt. 2

I was doing 5S on my cubicle sempena the up and coming audit when I noticed this:


I totally forgot about this appreciation gift that the intern girl gave to me on her last day.

She also gave appreciation gifts to a few more people lah... so don't jump into conclusions you mofos...


Actually, it's the first time I worked with an intern as a full time staff of a company, my previous experience with internship was that I was the intern! So, it's kind of a new experience for me...


In fact, I never really taught her anything technical... the only thing that I think I taught her was the reality of office politics, ponteng as much as you can while you still can the differences between studying life and working life...

The gift has a tiny envelope attached on it...


Open and see what's inside...


Got little note some more...


Awwwww~~~!!!

How lah... how not to like this type of intern?

And I mean the normal like ah, not the romantic version of like ah, don't twist my intention...

The last time I was an intern, my mentor was away at customer site on my last day, and I left at 3pm instead of 5, I didn't even shake his hand or say thank you... =.="

2 comments:

reanaclaire said...

Maybe u were a good mentor to her.. should be given a token of appreciation :)
reanaclaire.com

RealGunners said...

hahaha.. maybe...