Sunday, August 08, 2010

Going home.... ZZzzzz

15 days after I set foot in the US, its time to say goodbye...

I made my entry at SFO, I make my exit at LAX, Tom Bradley International Terminal...


One last look at American advertisement boards...


One last patheticly lame camwhore...


One last American McD meal...


Btw, those Chicken Selects are really good! Wonder when Malaysia will have them *rolls eyes*...

Then, it's time to board my flight home...

You know what, Singapore Airlines food is much much better than Emirates food...

At least when they tell you the dish is a cold dish, it is really cold...


They tell you the dish is a hot dish, it really is a hot dish...


Emirates' hot meal means 1 hot bun with a whole tray of cold food... =.="

Another 15 hours worth of flight back to Penang...

No comments: