Monday, August 16, 2010

Narita Airport @ Japan

I was leaving the US, but I have 1 more place to anticipate before arriving back at Penang...


Instead of Hong Kong, the return flight from LA transit at Japan! At the famous Narita International Airport!


Woohoo!!

And, we have 2 hours to wait here, which is 1 hour more than Hong Kong, and 1 hour is alot of time to look for proof of my being in this Land of the Rising Sun.

Not that I would need to search hard... everything here is signboard-ed in Japanese...


They even have guidebooks on the airport! Must be one helluva big airport...


I didn't take the one in English though, what's the point right? Not like I'm going to venture into the airport for very much, I just want a souvenir, so I took the more local version instead...


I even managed to record part of a Japanese commercial ad, in Japan!




I also managed to snap kawaii Japanese girl sleeping in the waiting area...


No lah, actually I'm not sure if she's Japanese or not, I didn't wake her up to ask :P

And then, I also managed to snap a photo of... erm...


A Japanese uncle checking his luggage!

And also... erm...


Our boarding gate number, 41!

Anyway, 2 hours was up, we got on to our plane, and continued our flight back to Penang...

And that, is the end of my sharing session on my very first (hopefully of many more to come) US business trip...

1 comment:

ken said...

i wanna go japannn! =)