Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh Cock!

I wanted to make the last blog post of my US business trip today actually, but something epic-ly Penang happened to me and my SLK just now that I feel warranted my immediate sharing...

You see, I was driving back to my place from dinner, and, if you are familiar with Bayan Lepas/Sungai Ara area, at the T-junction in front of SJK(C) Chong Cheng 崇正学校, or if you are not familiar with the area, at a T-junction, when I was turning left, a Mat Rempit came straight in front of me in the opposite direction.

I've drawn something with Paint for better understanding...

Seeing the picture, you know what I'm trying to illustrate right? It is obvious whose fault it is right?

The cornering path was narrow and bumpy, and there's a gaping hole at the side, so there's basically no where for me to avoid. Having nothing else to do, I just hit the brakes and braced myself for impact.

The end result of the collision was, the Mat Rempit fell off his bike, then he got up, tried to start his bike again, failed, then pushed his bike aside.

I didn't get out of the car, because he's a Mat Rempit and the mosque is just nearby (you know how those racist faggots react when their kind had accidents with pendatang don't you?), once he got out of the way I just continued my way home...

It's when I parked my car safely outside my place and got off that I saw that the crack on my SLK's front bumper got longer by a few inches. Now I definitely need to change the front bumper sometime soon...

The video below sums up my feeling right now...


No comments: