Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Luxury Car

Alright, I've been spending the past week or so fiddling around the gizmos and the POWERRRR of my new ride...

Make no mistake, I love my Kancil SL, I really do... it is, and always will be, my first car... but we all move on at some stage of our lives, and I figured it is time to relieve this tiny little Spartan from brutal 720km of continuous 5000 rpm acceleration Penang - KL - Penang once every 2 months...

So, the Kancil SL now resides peacefully at my home under the care of my dad and sis... and I shall welcome the "Toyota" Myvi SE...

Now, I don't care what you say about my new ride, I don't even care if some of you rich kids wannabe think that this car is only worth 1-2 years of playing around...

For me, this is a luxury car, in many ways... to put you into my perspective, here's a few pictures of comparison between my first car and my new ride...

Bigger & sleeker outlook

Red optitron meters

Gizmos gizmos

Power window

Leather seats

Twice as much horsepower

And here's some numbers to ponder about...


The 0-100km/h is timed based on me flooring the gas pedal out of Tapah R&R with both cars, and the top speed is based on me flooring the gas pedal on a long stretch of flat straight on the PLUS highway until when I feel the car becomes very shaky and almost out of control...

So, forget about the Fortes, forget about the Civics, forget about the Alphards, and definitely forget about the Proton Ciplak Lancer...

For now, this is the luxury car for me...

2 comments:

ken said...

kancil is no more in production right? =)

RealGunners said...

yup, but you can still find lots of them in second hand shop :)