Thursday, October 14, 2010

News

I've been getting some stick recently from the few readers that I've got. Not that I blog that often nowadays anyway, and when I do blog, all that I've been blogging about are car, car, car, car, car and more car... It was so bad that they threatened to stop reading my blog if I don't blog about something else and my blog shall then return to its rightful place, in negligence...

Sorry lah mates, forgive me please, I just bought myself a new car mahhhh (not exactly new also lah, but much much newer than my first car), naturally I would be excited, right? To show that I'm sincere in my apology, I shall top up my apology with a bimbotic sign...

Sorry ya! >.<

- - - - - - - - - -

Okay, so today I shall blog about 2 news that happened to me recently, I've got a piece of good news and a piece of bad news, I shall reveal the bad news first...

This is the bad news...


Barely 1 month into the new car, already got "opening ceremony"... but that's fine, not that I'm rich lah, but RM15 is not exactly unaffordable, judging from the fact that I was parking at that spot for almost 6 hours. Parking inside Pavillion for 6 hours would cost more than that...

The annoying thing is, the officer wrote Myvi! How can he?? Didn't he see the car badge??? Seems like what the Toyota logo did so successfully to the kids in the neighborhood did not have any effect on him... that's so sad :(

Now the good news... This is the good news...


RM200 voucher for Sunshine Supermarket. The effort spent to get these were 30 minutes of putting together a slide for a pathetic project that I've completed, and another 12 minutes of presenting it to a panel of 4 technical judges. Too bad that luck was not on my side, best technical and best presentation gets another RM300 voucher each.

Not that I'm going to complain, hehehe... Now I can get 2 weeks worth of grocery for free, plus a new table and some car care items, woohooo!~~ :D

- - - - - - - - - -

After finish typing all these, I just realized both pieces of news somehow still have something to do with my car... shit... sorry >.<

I shall try my best to blog other things soon...

No comments: