Saturday, November 27, 2010

矜持

今天终于把车驾去了女王湾购物中心的卡士汽车保养所打蜡, 过程需要3小时, 所以就跑去了星巴克上网混时间.

原本就只是专注的在微软信使和美女聊天, 根本没注意到隔壁座来了2位女生, 估计是学生妹. 其实我也没去注意她们, 也没有去偷听她们到底在聊些什么, 只是其中1位说了一句对我耳朵造成巨大震撼性的话, 让我无法不对它印象深刻.

I finally drove my car to CAR's at Queensbay today for waxing, the whole process required 3 hours, so to kill time, I went to Starbucks to go online.

Initially I was just using MSN Messenger to chat with pretty girl, I didn't realize there were 2 girls seated at the table beside me, by their looks I suppose they are student girls. Actually I didn't even pay attention to them, nor did I eavesdrop on what they were talking about, just that 1 of the girls blurted out a statement that has a profound impact on my ears, such that it was impossible for it not to register in my mind.

"臭鸡掰! 这样做我女孩子的矜持不是没有了咯!"
(Chao ji bai! Do like this, my female reservation is gone lo!)

我感觉到有股冲动想要转过头去安慰她说: "别担心, 你原本就没有"

不过我当然没有这么做. 我不是"八瓜" 的本质...

I was tempted to turn my head over and assure her: "Don't worry, you don't have any to begin with."

But of course, I didn't. I'm not inherently busybody...

2 comments:

Casendra said...

啊哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。笑死我啦笑死我啦!!!!!哈哈哈哈啊哈啊哈哈哈啊。。。。。。。

RealGunners said...

:D