Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Rainy...

When I was studying in college, I did not have a car, I spent a large chunk of my time commuting back and forth between home and campus in buses and trains, and this involves a lot of walking as well.

Being in Malaysia, of course we would expect rain at the most unexpected circumstances, for example when I forgot to bring my umbrella. 9 out of 10 times that I forgot to bring my umbrella, it would rain.

And not only will it rain, it will rain at spot on timing, when I just left the campus walking towards to train station, or when I just got off the bus walking back home. As a result, I've had my fair share of time being a sakai, soaked in the rain.

Because of this too, I've trained my body to be immune to the negative effects of rain a.k.a fever, flu, running nose and stuff. I would be able to walk in constant rain for 10-15 minutes and not fall sick.

I've just had about 30 seconds under a slight drizzle a couple of days back, I think I'm beginning to feel the effect today. I've been feeling cold all day and I don't feel much strength in my body.

It's been more than 3 years since I left college, I might have lost that bit of rain resistivity...

Or is it just due to the fact that I'm not getting any younger getting old already?

3 comments:

Casendra said...

I heard the weather is changing and nowadays the rain is pretty 'accidic' woh.. probably thats the reason? take care n rest more..

RealGunners said...

hmm.. i think the rain is acidic even few year back, its probably me getting old and not that tough anymore :(

Casendra said...

hahha... good to be 'weak' sometimes ;)