Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MOS 2011

Time to review my Measure Of Success for 2010:

1. Gain promotion - got the letter somewhere mid-ish August, although the company HR just revised the pay range 1 month prior to it, so my pay didn't really move up. Not as exciting as it was supposed to be, but considered something achieved anyway ^^.

2. More investment - Sold the meager amount of my company shares before its price plummeted and used the money to open a Maybank Gold Savings Account. Financial shit officially declared case close, 100%.

3. Change car - nahhh.. see... my Super Leggera now passed on to my younger sister to safekeep. Just heard that she managed to scratch 1 side of the car into our house gate, and got her first saman... I remember Jeremy Clarkson said in the Teenage Car Challenge: "think of the size of the tree that your child will eventually crash into"... hmm....

4. Cashout from Nuffnang for the 2nd time - not gonna happen... I have been focusing my energy on work and thus neglecting this blog much... I don't even know what's my current earnings accumulated.. sighsss... poor blog, I shall take care of you much much in this coming 2011...

5. Turn from Fat Buu to Kid Buu - Failed!!! Again!!! HAIHHHHHHHH....

----------

3 out of 5 greens, again... so I shall set 5 more targets for 2011...

1. Save serious money - I have not been able to do that properly due to various reasons which I'm not gonna elaborate, but those reasons have been eliminated, I shall set a target of RM5000 as a minimum target (no point setting high targets and fail, and MOS can be revised quarterly anyway)...

2. Investment - read 2 books on investing, increase my gold savings account content appropriately, prepare for investment year 2012.

3. Sports - Basketball shooting accuracy to 70% field goal, at the moment it is 30% field goal rate; jog 1 whole lap around the company non-stop (2.5km), now only manage half lap.


4. Turn from Fat Buu to Kid Buu - third time mention, this time must success!!! If I can manage to achieve #3, should be no problem for this.

5. Improve EQ - remain stress free (which is easier said than done), and help friends to remain stress free.

3 comments:

Casendra said...

Ahahaha... good review! And all the best to you for the upcoming year! :)

Nikel Khor said...

best for you

RealGunners said...

thanks :)