Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Team Lunch Q4 FY10

This is a long overdue post which I totally forgot about, it is about our FY10 Q4 Team Lunch which happened on November 23rd earlier this year...

You see, I'm kinda bored with posting about makan places already, after all I'm not a food blogger. This time, I shall blog about the makan place selection process...

----------

A week prior to our makan day, a team mate volunteered to be the vote keeper and sent out this email to ask us to vote for our choice of restaurant...


Voting was open for 1 whole week, and at the end of it, the results are as follows:


The thing is though, you see, much like our country's previous general elections, the winner did not win with a big enough majority. As a result, there was a public outcry/protestation/side switching/watevaf**kyoucallit... I was one of them by the way *ngek ngek*

(Right click and open in new tab to enlarge)

There's more but I shall not paste all of it, bottom line was, the boss got so fed up that he organized a new, sudden-death vote...


After 25 minutes of voting, here's the new result...


All the ParKRoyal people switched Chili's, and thus E&O got thwarted...

So Chili's it was...


Since the company was paying, most people ordered steak because they are more expensive (RM40-ish)...

Normally I try to avoid beef if I can, so I ordered something chicken-ish...


Here's the real thing...


Many people don't like chicken breast meat, but I love them, because they are boneless...

Anyway, this chicken dish just cost RM32, and I did not want to spend less than my colleagues, so I topped up a dessert worth RM12...


Here's the real thing...


It's nice... but, I have to say, the best dessert I've ever had is still the one in Lone Star Steakhouse, Loveland...

I wonder, will I ever be able to set mouth on that heavenly treat, again? Hmmmmm...

No comments: