Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Basketball 2

Was shooting basketball at the company basketball court just now, suddenly another dude came and asked if we could share the half court, of course I said ok...

At first he looked like the real deal, his first 5 shots went in...

Then he started missing shots... after awhile, none of his shots went in... I was making 1 out of 2 shots consistently while he was at it...

He left after 10 minutes...

Either he fluked the first 5 shots, or he got affected by my presence... hehehe...

I left 10 minutes after that, because there's another group of people wanting to play a match there... they asked me whether I wanted to join, but I declined...

I don't like playing matches with strangers, I just wanted to sweat and leave after I become tired...

No comments: