Saturday, March 26, 2011

Battle Los Angeles

Went to watch this movie while waiting for my bi-monthly car wax @ Queensbay...


Don't know why almost everyone said this movie sucks... I actually like this movie very much...

The action scenes are more exciting, and I feel that the aliens are more realistic in this movie, compared to those of AvP and Skyline overwhelming-ness... Why must the aliens that come to our planet always be so much more advanced and indestructible?

The way this movie chooses to be different, depicting how we can really put up a proper fight with our existing weaponry, makes it so much more exciting to watch...

I hope they have sequels... Battle Tokyo maybe?

2 comments:

Casendra said...

Hehe... diff people diff taste mah...

RealGunners said...

yeah... my taste differs from most people :P