Sunday, March 20, 2011

Randominius

I love writing ever since I was a small kid. I used to write down whatever was playing in my imagination (I have quite an imagination on many things, Pisces trait you know). I prefer writing because I am not very good artistically...

I used to write stories too. Not like what those kiddo celebrity writers nowadays do, no I don't publish them. I hand write them nicely into A4 sheets, bind them nicely, and share with my friends. Don't think my stories would go down well with the market anyway, back then, kiddo stories were just kiddo stories that nobody would pay attention to...

I kind of lost the passion a couple of years into secondary school, online games like JY and Ragnarok took over, and it wasn't until recently that I felt the urge to take up this hobby again. It is probably a good thing to write down whatever your brain thinks of, it's a good way to blow off steam and reduce stress.

I figured that A4 sheets would be some sort of a pain to keep. By the way, I'm not sure where my old handwritten books have gone to. Mom probably threw them away during one of her housekeeping exercises when I wasn't looking, sobs..

So, I have opened a new blog. A separate blog from this one. A blog that is dedicated for my spontaneous scribbling. A blog of 100% words and 0% pictures.

When I said scribbling, well not exactly scribbling, I would try my best to put more thoughts into the stories I write. I'd insert humor wherever possible or whenever I feel like it. Hopefully they'd turn out good.

I'm putting them in a blog because I hope to share with people on my masterpieces craps, hopefully people who read my stories will feel light hearted, reduce some stress, and indirectly learn some English/Chinese, for free.

So here's the link to my new blog, I name it:


Don't worry, I'm not closing this blog, this blog will remain my diary of sorts...

3 comments:

Casendra said...

Good thought! :)

RealGunners said...

Thanks ^^

Anonymous said...

c.leong support you !! ccpoh