Monday, April 18, 2011

Can I Join?

After a 1 week break, today I begin shooting balls again at the company's basketball court...

I thought fate would leave me to shoot balls alone in peace after such a long break, it was not to be...

After just 10 balls, a few guys came and joined me...

One of them asked: "When do you usually come one?"

I replied: "I try to come on days when I think nobody would come."

After a few minutes, they said thanks and politely left...

I hope all those fuck asses who come and disrupt me in the future would ask me the same question, so that sooner or later they all would stay away...
----------
PS: My shooting is now 55% consistently and 60% inconsistently, I find that it is easy getting from 30% to 50%, but it gets exponentially more difficult to hit 60%...

2 comments:

Casendra said...

Haha, that is so mean! But I like :p

RealGunners said...

no choice, i am damn frustrated d :P