Thursday, April 14, 2011

JB v4.1 - Grand Paragon Hotel

We arrived in Changi, had a quick lunch, headed straight to the CJB company for line tour first, then only check into our hotel, the Grand Paragon Johor Bahru.

We were told that their Standard Rooms were full, so we were upgraded to the Junior Suites at no additional cost.

So we got our key cards and headed off to our respective rooms. When I approached mine, I got my first shock...


The door looks sturdy, and 2 fold some more.. I'm beginning to suspect that my upgraded room might be pretty cool...

So, I opened the door in anticipation, and this sight greeted me...


My very own living room in the hotel room?? Wow!!!

I also have 2 queen size beds..


And my own dedicated kitchen!!! With a proper electric stove in it!! Yeah, although I don't use it, but it's quite exciting to see it in my room hehehe... there's also a small dining table to come with it...


Ah Leong is a happy guy today :D...

Now, I'm gonna go off to see if I can find someone to fully utilize my beds. I heard that JB has lots of hot chicks... tata ^^

No comments: