Friday, April 15, 2011

JB v4.3 - Free Lunch

Second day of the business trip to the CJB company, the CJBs treated us to lunch at an ostentatious Chinese restaurant with a Malaysianized English name, the Pekin Restoran 北京楼.


As we were having lunch with the so called CM, we were supposed to be professional, so I was quite paiseh to whip out my Wildfire and snap away...

Here's what we had for appetizer, some fried tofu chunks with anchovies...


And this is supposed to be their signature dish - Two Flavored Fish...


Nah... I made the name up, again... I don't know what the dish is called, it's basically just a fish.. a very large one.. prepared in 2 halves, 1 steamed 1 stir fried, with 2 different sauces...

The food was... so so ok ok lah... but the size of the restaurant is... like I said, ostentatious... the restaurant is a standalone building, have an open space of considerable size beside the building and they even have and underground car park...

I suppose they are designed to cater for large wedding dinners...

No comments: