Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Ideal Car Collection

Unfortunately, most of the time in life, the ideal situation does not happen...

Still, it does not stop us from dreaming high, does it? :D

BMW M3
I've always said that my favorite cars are comfortable sedans that beat the crap out of sports cars, or sports car wannabes in a speed race.


An M3 would be fast enough to meet that purpose in Bolehland, and comfortable enough. And I don't need big ostentatious shits like the Maybachs, the Rolls, or the 7 Series whatsoever...

Nissan X-trail
Good for the shopping runs and long distance drive with lots of luggage, that's all...


Somehow I don't really like the looks of the Land Rovers or Estimas...

Mercedes SLR McLaren
The show off car... this car gives me the feeling of stability and maturity, and it is very very fast too...


Maybe I have the mind of an old man, that's why I don't really like the flamboyance of those Porsches, Ferraris and Lamborghinis...

No comments: