Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Omelette That Was Not To Be

I've never done this for a long long time already... today I shall begin to cook properly, again ^^ .

To kick off with things, I shall begin with something simple: omelette!

Ingredients:

Spam/Pork luncheon meat,


Sausage,


Cheese x1000000,


And of course, eggs!


Problem was, I was so out of touch with cooking already, that I forgot to do a proper estimate of the quantity of ingredients needed... as a result...


The omelette turned into a freakin pile of a mess...


Really Epic Meal Time Epic Fail Time....

But fail also have to eat la... bon appetit =.="


5 comments:

mun mun said...

I think there is too much of luncheon meat. reduce the meat portion and maybe slice them to thin instead of square pieces will look nicer and taste better.. haha..

Casendra said...

Ahahaha... good try bro! Cut smaller lah the luncheon meat, add some tang lung chili, more colourful :P but I am sure this omelette taste good still, coz is own made mah :)

RealGunners said...

mun: not u think, is definitely too much.. :(
casendra: it wasn't omelette anymore, it turned out to be a pile of s**t looking thing :(

Casendra said...

Hahaha... not so bad lah, my mama used to cook this last time, we call it luncheon meat fried egg :)

RealGunners said...

haih... yala, but my intention was omelette ma, hahahaha.. anyway my version 2.0 looks better :P