Saturday, July 23, 2011

Basketball 3

The fucking frustrating annual 'gift' from our neighbour country a.k.a haze has been hampering my outdoor activities lately, I used to go jogging or basketball shooting 4 times a week, now I'd be lucky to get 1.

Remember I mentioned in some old post that I want to achieve 70% shooting accuracy around the perimeter. Realized it was easier said than done. After steadily improving to about 60%, it stays there for more than 2 months. I guess that's the best I can get given the frequency of my practice.

So lately, I've switched to the free throw line and 3-point line. Haven't really set myself any accuracy target, just keep shooting until I'm drenched in sweat and stop.

I hope the haze goes away ASAP, can't do anything in this shit weather... Yawnzzz...

2 comments:

Casendra said...

jungle trekking lo... ya man, this haze really disturbing. try to store some cucumber and eat raw with salt, it seems help ...

RealGunners said...

Cucumber ah? Hmm... if the shit weather comes back, I shall try to remember this advice. This week seems to be better =P