Monday, September 26, 2011

Denver

After coming down from Trail Ridge Road, we stopped by for awhile in Estes Park. Estes Park is not a park, but a small township. I only have 2 photos of this place which is not related to this place at all, because I have been here before and there is nothing new.

1. Saw a Vette' flew pass and quickly snapped from my camera, but only managed to catch this >.<


2. Saw some interesting prints on souvenir shirts on sale in a shop... the one that stood out for me was the "I'm Not A Vegetarian, But I Do Eat Them" lolzzz...


We didn't stop for very long, went to Denver after lepak-ing for awhile... to the so-called most happening street in Denver downtown...





Unfortunately, not long after we arrived, it began to rain quite heavily, and the crowd dispersed >.< ... so we  got into the shopping mall nearby, the Denver Pavillions..



Saw some horse carriage on the street too...


Please forgive me, I'm really not good in talking about shopping malls... but I did saw something interesting at the chocolate shop in the mall...


Poor bear, so pitiful =(


Headed for dinner at The Bangkok Kitchen again that night. The place was full, and we had to wait outside for 30 minutes in the cold weather. They have 2 interesting tables for waiting customers outside...


When we went in, the owner personally came out and apologize to us. She even offered us something which she said is "on the house" (meaning F.O.C) before we start ordering, how nice...


So, I guess I shall feature her restaurant more...

You know how to differentiate between authentic Asian cuisine and angmoh-nized Asian cuisine?

The authentic ones will provide you with items such as below picture...


The angmoh-nized ones will expect you to eat your rice with knife and fork...

In Thai, Pad means rice... I guess... since their menu has translations on what-what-what Pad = what-what-what Rice.

I had the Koa Pad and Tom Yam (Thai Hot) that night...



As my first visit, the food here did not disappoint. Good job, Took!~

2 comments:

Casendra said...

why the bear so charm one... hahahahhaaha

RealGunners said...

i oso dunno, he/she got abandoned by the shop owner =(