The fact that you see me posting on the blog means I have safely arrived in San Francisco. It is 2.00am now, but I am not sleepy, because it is 5.00pm in Malaysia...
I don't have any travel and transit photos this time round, partially because this is not the first time I travel like this, nothing new, and partially because there are quite a few hair triggering first time experience moments...
1. First time experienced flight delay with SilkAir (Singapore Airlines subsidiary).
2. First time experienced sitting on an airport buggy chasing connecting flight, due to moment number 1.
3. First time experienced being mistaken as a Japanese guy by some Hongkies.
4. First time experienced being mistaken as a Japanese guy by Hongkie immigrations officer.
5. First time experienced stunning someone merely by replying in Cantonese, due to moment number 4.
6. First time experienced being suspected when declaring nothing special in my luggage.
Finally feeling a bit tired, so going to sleep now, byebye~