Sunday, October 09, 2011

Harley Davidson @ Loveland

I'm not the biggest fan of bikes. I prefer cars 1 million times more than bikes at any given day. So I wasn't particularly excited when the team decided to make a quick visit to the Harley Davidson shop the day before we leave Loveland for good.

One notable feature of this particular standalone Harley shop is that it is located very close to Hooters. In fact they are just separated by a car park that both the outlets share. We got used to calling this area H&H or Harley Hooters.



Anyway, let's get back to Harley, sorry for the sidetrack...

Like I said, I'm not a bike enthusiast, so I don't know how to distinguish the good, the bad, and the bad ass bikes. Forgive me if the pictures I took cannot satisfy your Harley lust.

The thing with Harley is that, most of the visitors to this shop already owns one or more Harley, and keep coming back for more. So before we enter the shop, we already saw quite a few Harley bikes parked outside the shop.






Once we got into the shop, it was quite an eye opener...

We were surrounded by bikes,


more bikes,

and much much more bikes...


Give me a few bikes, I will snap at all of them and post them on my blog, since I do not know which one is awesome...

Give me hundreds or so bikes, I don't know how to snap anymore, so I just randomly snapped a few that looks different to me...

Like this 3 wheeled bike,


and this shorty-unfriendly bike...


They also have a section that sells grossly overpriced jackets, t-shirts and souvenirs. I had even less interest in them, so I did not take any photos of that section.

So... that was my Harley Davidson tour...

No comments: