Saturday, November 26, 2011

Business Trip @ JB

I have been putting this off for far too long, sorry for the delay, have been busy playing Drag Racing on Android settling tonnes of work that was pending due to my enforced 3 weeks away from Penang.

Anyway, I really do not wish to talk much about this trip. Because the only pictures that I have are those of food, food and more food... >.<





I don't want to show off how much good food I ate. They are just minor compensations for the tremendous shifts we put in when we travel. I mean, really minor.




It pisses me off when I get people telling me things like: "Good lah you, can get to travel, eat good food, stay in hotel, bla bla bla..."

And believe me, I do get a lot of people spewing those shit to me...



Guys, and girls, sometimes you have to understand, when the company sends us for travel, it is not for holiday. There are heavy duty things that we need to deliver, and the pressure to deliver them on time is 10 times usual. Yes we get to eat nice food, stay in nice hotel, but do know that we spend most nights working in the hotel as well.



Really not such a fun experience to travel frequently...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like ur food !!!

Anonymous said...

ccp here hahaha

Anonymous said...

next time bring me oso !!!!ccp

RealGunners said...

when u fatt jor dat, u bring me la better..