Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Kinsahi @ KSL City, JB

Sorry for the lack of updates the past 3 weeks, have been working, working and working like there's no tomorrow that every night, I got so exhausted. Things that require serious thinking, like blogging, is a task beyond me... but I'm back now...
----------
Couple months back, on my last visit to JB, we discovered the best Japanese restaurant in Malaysia.


It was regrettable that I did not take photos of the wonderful superb awesomesauce fresh sashimi last time round. I was sure to not make the same mistake this time.

Maguro Sashimi, Shake Belly Shashimi

Thicker than your chopstick, I no bluff you one

We ordered like mad the last time round, this time we were smarter, just some simple dishes...

Agedashi Tofu

Torikaraage and Okomoniyaki Stick

Imperial Ebi Maki

Food was still same great as was before, totally justified to coming back again, and again, and again...

4 comments:

Casendra said...

hahaha at first when i just have a glance at the title i tot u were writing something like 'kanasa*' :P

hmn... no chance go jb yet lucky now not hungry else saw your post can't sleep jor...

RealGunners said...

hehehehe... sooner or later got chance one...

Casendra said...

hehe ya man till then i'll browse your blog again :D

Anonymous said...

wow super nice !!! ccp