Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blogging on the Note

I wanted to write about something interesting since this is the 1st time I'm posting thru the Note. But I was sidetracked...

I wonder why, everytime I go off alone, either to the cinema or Starbucks, I always encounter interesting things...

Below were an approximation of the discussion between a guy and a girl who were sitting beside at the table next to me...

Girl : I don't know lah, we have been together so long already, say break then break meh?

Guy : Break lah, he don't love you anymore what...

Girl : He still love me one, so long liao sure got quarrels one ma..

Guy : If he love you then he won't quarrel with you lah, he will just buy you that LV..

Girl : Walao! That bag 6000 bucks leh, I also not him to buy one, just don't like he said me materialistic..

Guy : Har?! 6000 cannot buy meh? Use credit card lah, can pay by installment what..

Girl : Siao meh.. dowan lah..

Guy : Seriously, if you are my girlfriend, I sure buy for you one..

[not the end of the conversation yet, I'll leave it to your imagination to complete the subsequent dialog...]

I don't wanna comment about what I think, you guys make your own conclusions. Guys, just be aware that sometimes, if your relationship turns sour, it might be due to external dickhead factor...

4 comments:

Casendra said...

walan... i tot i saw it wrongly 6k woh??? fuyooh... still got water fish like this meh? ahahaha but the guy memang bad :P

RealGunners said...

i think 6k is not expensive, if we are talking in LV language.. but then.. not many people speaks LV language so... some try to speak it when they cannot afford to, like the that guy...

Casendra said...

Ahahahaha....hope they dont bump into robbery. Muahahahahahaha

RealGunners said...

Let's pray for them...