Saturday, January 14, 2012

Le New Phone

I know, I know... it was just slightly more than a year since this post, which itself was also slightly more than a year since this post...

Thing is, I've been getting more and more frustrated with the Wildfire lately, not because it's a crap phone (well yeah I'll admit that it's not exactly the fastest and smoothest phone in the world), but because newer phones with newer processors and newer versions of Android rendered it quite... well... outdated...


So... time to get my hands on something much more powerful...

This one... the Samsung Galaxy Note


The main reason I choose this is because I have been contemplating whether to get a new phone, or a new tablet for my apps and factory reset the Wildfire. With the Note, my problem is solved. It has a bad ass 5.3" screen which translates to something along the line of "phone and tablet hybrid". I shall try to verify this theory fairly soon.


Then there's an 8 megapixel camera with panorama shot feature. Then there's a 1.4GHz dual core Exynos processor which means all iFags are punked. Then there's a HD Super Amoled display which means the iFags are double punked.

And they throw in a stylus pen for good measures...


If you are wondering I'm a rich fag for buying this, let me assure you I am not. The main chunk of money source to buy this phone came from the mileage claims from my previous business trip to JB. And I'm gonna sell the Wildfire and my Canon Powershot A3000IS soon. Non of my normal income would be touched.

The phone was launched in October 2011, so it's a fairly new phone. I'm hoping that by getting a really new phone, it would last me longer before the newer apps punk me instead. Which I'm betting it will when those quad core phones come out...

Well... until then... I should have at least a few months of bragging rights...

No comments: