Sunday, April 29, 2012

(HT) Roman Abramovich 4 - 0 Tony Fernandes

It really took my by surprise, how easily Chelski scoring on almost each attack they launched...

I think I know what's happened...

QPR was expecting a tired Chelski, fresh from the exertions with Barcelona... heck, they even rested Didier Drogba... I guess Mark Hughes could smell an opportunity for a win here, so instead of parking the bus, they tried to attack and played an open game...

Instead, they got a mauling, the first 2 goals rocked their confidence, and it took them another 2 goals to realize they can't fight an open game and begin to tighten it up...

Sparky miscalculated 1 thing which proved fatal...


Seems like Torres is finally hitting form...

It's still half time though... I wonder if Tony Fernandes' boys can do a Everton...

No comments: